Memory keepsake cushion / pillow are handmade from your loved ones shirt or clothing. They are a lovely way to deal with grief and treasure the memories of loved ones, and turn their clothes into something you can treasure forever. A lovely memorial gift for grandchildren to remember their grandparent.
The cushions can be made from a shirt, t-shirt or jumper, using 1 or 2 items of clothing (if you would like a different front and back).
A shirt, it will be made with the collar showing (unless specified you want a flat cushion) and t-shirts / jumpers it will be made into a flat cushion, with a zip at the bottom and overlocked seams to prevent edges fraying.
|Visit Facebook or Instagram to see examples of recent makes|
How to personalise
- Cushions can have a felt heart / square patch added, and embroidered with either a quote, name or message (max 5 lines, total 100 characters
- Add "standard quote" if you want the following
|See our blog post 10 Quotes for memory keepsakes for other quote ideas|
- Enter your personalisation details in the Personalisation box
- Please feel free to add any notes in with the order or requests. I'm also happy to contact you after receiving the clothing, if you want to discuss anything
- Cushions are approx. 45cm square (dependant on the size of the clothing)
- Stuffing is a hollowfibre filling
- If you're wondering "who makes memory keepsakes near me?", then why not order one online. The order process is simple, and your clothing will be taken care of at each stage of the process.
I have just received my cushions made from my dads shirts. He passed away last month. I had 5 made, 1 for each of my brothers, my mum and myself. Sarah did an amazing job. Got a tad emotional when I opened the box and see my dear old dads shirts. Thank you Sarah, il always have a part of my dad to cuddle now.
I just lost my son very suddenly and contacted sarah to make me a cushion from one of his jumpers. It was just perfect and you could tell by looking at it when it arrived as to all the kindness and attention that was put into its making. Thank You.x
I purchased a memory cushion from Sarah at 2greenmonkeys. I lost my Dad on the 9th December and a friend told me about memory cushions, I didnt even know such thing existed. But I looked into it and found 2greenmonkeys website through NOTH and I'm so glad I did because Sarah was so helpful and thoughtful and sent my Dad's shirts to her which was so easy to do and a lot cheaper than others I'd looked at. She sent it back to me when she'd finished and it literally made me cry it was perfect. So beautifully made and I would definitely recommend Sarah and 2greenmonkeys to anybody who is looking for a memory cushions. It seriously brings me great comfort. And would like to again say a huge thank you to Sarah for my beautiful memory of my Dad 😊
I am overjoyed with the cushion made from my wonderful Grandad's old cardigan. The moment I received it and held it, all my momeries of him came flooding back. Such a lovely idea to keep him close to me and so we'll made. The care and attention to detail in the making of it is greatly appreciated.
Lovely cushion from my husbands shirt bought for my granddaughter who absolutely loves it.