Eco Christmas Crackers in pastel colours of lemon, blue, pink, lavender, old green, with gold embroidery. They cleverly double up as napkins, so along with the option to add an embroidered name, they make the perfect place setting for Christmas dinner.
They are reusable, plastic free and come empty, so you can fill them with your own gifts, personal messages and hats - making them the perfect waste free sustainable cracker year on year.
How to personalise
- Choose a set of 5 to 10
- Add the names you want embroidered in the personalisation box (max 10 letters per cracker)
- Or have a standard greeting such as "Merry Xmas"
- This set comes in a mix of 3 colours - please add a note to your order if you a different colour variation.
- If you want different colour embroidery - just add an order note
|Visit Facebook or Instagram to see examples of recent makes|
- Size of Cracker 30cm long / Napkin 40 x 40 cm
- Durable Cardboard tube -13 cm long with a 5 cm diameter
- 100% cotton fabric napkin
- Twine for tying
- Please note, these do not pull apart nor snap like traditional crackers, but simply unroll into a napkin
|We also sell other colours and co-ordinating fabric gift wrap|