Summer in Canada doesn’t last very long so when it comes to water we try to get in as much fun time as possible. This year your 2 Green Monkeys have been spending as much time in, under and by the water! We’ve come to really appreciate all that water has to offer. Like:
- Cool clean thirst refreshment.
- Fun with friends participating in your favorite water activities.
- Getting away from it all on while floating on a comfy air mattress.
- Watering your lawn and garden.
- Washing your car.
- And let’s not forget that rejuvenating shower we take to start or clean up after a day’s fun!
There are so many ways to enjoy water; in fact, there aren’t many activities that don’t involve water in some shape or form. We loved the water so much and really began to see how important is to us in everyday life, that we have decided to focus on the second most important thing to life. In case you’re not sure what the first thing is, its air. Stay hydrated and stay tuned. We’ll be bringing you plenty on water and how it affects you!